THE SUPER 7 DIFFERENCE™
Our doctors advised us not to eat traditional grain fed beef. So we tried 100% grass fed and liked the health benefits, but found an inconsistent taste, tenderness and questionable history.
So we made it our mission to improve our food with utmost transparency, cleaner processing, better nutrition and exquisite taste. Here's how we achieve it with our Super 7 Difference™.
1) Nurture Tracker® - A code on every pack provides nurturing history birth to harvest for our 100% grass fed beef raised with no antibiotics or hormones.
2) 1 Steer™ per pack, born and raised in the USA. Even our ground beef, hot dogs and sausage are all made from 1 Steer™ and are never commingled in package for the ultimate clean beef.
3) Location - Texas has fresh grass year round, higher average temperatures and rainfall, mineral rich springs and four story tall shade trees.
4) Humanely Nurtured at Nature's Pace to Heavier Harvest Weight. We follow nature's pace free range for healthier beef.
5) 5th Generation Ranchers - We partner with 5th generation ranchers preserving the "Better Ways Of Yesteryear"™ to "Keep On Ranching"® in the smartest ways possible. We encourage you to support local ranchers so that they can continue to provide clean foods.
6) Genetics - Hand picked cattle from quality ranches with proven genetics consuming the "Milky Way" - mother's milk and tall grasses for appetites that are big and bright deep into the night.
7) Lucky Clover - Free range pastures enrich soil, grasses and promote bee populations that propagate our lucky clover, one of the very richest sources of protein for cattle that improves their nutrition, growth and taste.
We are certified by the American Grassfed Association and adhere to these standards;
100% Grass Fed from weaning until harvest with no grain ever.
Free Range pasture raised without confinement to feedlots.
Antibiotic, Hormone and GMO Free.
Traceable Origin born and raised in the USA.
Higher average temperatures and scale enable us to deliver around the calendar.
Blazing a better trail to harvest makes our 1 Cow™ Grass Fed Beef Better in 12 Ways® than feed lot beef with exquisite taste and tenderness.