Nurture Fitness Motivation Tips From 100 Experts
The key to better fitness is to stay motivated and that can be easier than you think. GARAGEGYM Planner asked 100 industry experts for their top three fitness motivation tips for 2017, averaged all responses and below are the top six tips for 2017.
1. Set Goals & Track your progress. Make your goals realistic and tracking easy. You may not always accomplish them, but if you stay focused on them, you will maximize your efforts.
2. Eat Better by making a good choices and planning ahead of time. Choosing Grass Fed Beef over traditional feed lot beef and natural fruit and vegetables is an easy way to elevate your protein and improve your overall health with minimal effort.
3. Get a Group or Support System to socialize and share your goals and progress. Family, friends, peers, social group or a class are all excellent support systems to stay motivated and accountable.
4. Have Fun and be creative to make your exercise time a personal break you enjoy. Adding music, video, or simply exercises you enjoy more are all ways to make turn exercise from a chore into a nice break from your busy day.
5. Go Easy On Yourself by setting realistic goals and focus more on maintaining good fitness practices than individual exercises.
6. Plan For Fitness by scheduling regular time each week for fitness.
To read more about the findings and tips from each of the 100 experts you can find them here - http://garagegymplanner.com/motivation-to-work-out/