Nurture Carne Asada
- 2 pounds Nurture Ranch grass fed skirt steak
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced (about 2 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 TSP freshly ground black pepper
- 1 TSP ground cumin seed (if have whole, toast and then grind)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (4 teaspoons)
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves and stems, finely chopped (great flavor in the stems!), about 1/2 cup
- Corn or flour tortilla
- Chopped avocado
- Lime wedges
- Thinly sliced lettuce
1. Marinate the steak: 2 hours in refrigerator.
2. Place on the hot side of the grill. Grill the steak until seared on both sides.
3. Move meat to cool side of grill in wrapped foil for 5 minutes.
4. Place tortillas on cool side of grill for 2-3 minutes just before serving to lightly toast