Prep and cook time: 1½ hours Serves 8
1) 2 pounds Nurture Ranch grass fed beef
2) 6 cloves garlic, minced
3) 4tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (recommend Cavelli Organic)
4) 1 tablespoon sea salt
5) 1 large jar organic marinara sauce
6) 1 yellow onion, diced
7) 1 pound organic chopped bella mushrooms
8) ½ cup black olives
9) 1 bunch spinach, cut 1-inch julienne-style
10) 1 bunch oregano, chopped
11) 1 box brown rice lasagna (non-boil pasta), broken into pieces (lasagna of choice (boil if required)
12) 2 cups organic Riccotta cheese
13) ½ pound (8 oz) mozzarella (organic goat preferred)
14) top with Parmesan cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Heat large sauté pan on medium-high. Add grass-fed meat and cook until browned.
3) Add minced garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil; combine and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add marinara to meat mixture and simmer on low.
5) In another skillet, sauté yellow onion, mushrooms in 2 tablespoons olive oil for 5 minutes.
6) Add onion and mushrooms, black olives, spinach and oregano to beef sauce; stir slowly.
7) Oil a 9×13" baking dish with remaining olive oil.
8) Place broken lasagna noodles on bottom of baking dish.
9) Layer meat sauce on top of noodles.
10) Top with ricotta on first layer and mozzarella on second layer.
11) Layer until all ingredients are used and finished with sauce. Make sure that noodles are covered with sauce, so that they will cook thoroughly. Cover with foil, bake for an hour.