Nurture Ranch Blue Taco Soup
Nurture Blue Taco Soup
Ready in 30 minutes
#grassfedbeef #recipe #food #foodie #mexicanfood #tacosoup
Made with Nurture Ranch Grass Fed Beef
1) 1lb Nurture Ranch Grass Fed Beef
2) 1 pack of McCormic Organic Taco Seasoning Mix
3) 1 tbsp olive oil (recommend Carapelli Organic Unfiltered)
4) 1 can organic black beans
5) 1 chopped tomato
6) 1 cup chopped onion
7) 2 chopped jalapenos
8) 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro
9) 2 1/2 cups of water
10) 1 (7 ounce) can kernel organic corn
11) 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
12) 1 cup blue corn tortilla chips
13) 1 cup chopped green onion
14) 1 chopped avocado
15) sour cream
1. Cook Nurture Ranch grass fed ground beef in olive oil until browned and crumbly in a skillet and mix in taco season as instructed on packet.
2. Place contents in skillet into a soup pan.
3. Add water, tomato, cilantro, corn and beans (drain beans before adding in). Cook until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer just until heated through.
4. Top the soup with cheddar cheese, blue tortilla chips, onions and a dollop of sour cream.