THE SUPER 7 DIFFERENCE™
We became interested in 100% grass fed beef after being advised by our doctors to be cautious of traditional grain fed beef. We liked the health benefits of 100% grass fed beef, but found it had an inconsistent taste, tenderness and sometimes questionable history.
Better nutrition with exquisite taste, tenderness and transparency became our mission. Here's how we achieve it with the Super 7 Difference™.
1) Nurture Tracker™ - Every pack includes a code to enter online to see the nurturing history from birth to harvest of a single steer born and raised in the USA and fed 100% grass with no antibiotics or hormones. Even our ground beef, hot dogs and sausage are all made from a single steer and are never commingled in package for the most accurate traceability.
2) 5th Generation Ranchers - We employ and lease land from 5th generation ranchers with advanced educations preserving the "Better Ways Of Yesteryear"™ to "Keep On Ranching"® in the smartest ways possible. We encourage you to support local ranchers so that they can continue to provide you with clean, fresh, local product.
3) Location - East Texas has fresh grass year round, higher average temperatures and rainfall, mineral rich springs and four story tall shade trees.
4) Genetics - Black Angus steer calves acquired from quality ranches with proven genetics and finished on 100% grass to deliver better taste.
5) Optimal Harvest Weight - We follow nature's pace to heavier harvest weights than most grass fed programs, which fully develops our steers and contributes to their exquisite taste.
6) Aging - We also follow nature's pace to age our beef for enhanced tenderness and elevated flavor.
7) Lucky Clover - Free range pastures enrich soil and promote bee and pollenate populations that propagate our clover, one of the very richest sources of protein for cattle that improves their nutrition, growth and taste.
We are certified by the American Grassfed Association and adhere to these standards;
100% Grass Fed from weaning until harvest with no grain ever.
Free Range pasture raised without confinement to feedlots.
Antibiotic, Hormone and GMO Free.
Traceable Origin born and raised in the USA.
Higher average temperatures and scale enable us to deliver around the calendar.