Nurture Cajun Swedish Meatballs
NURTURE CAJUN SWEDISH MEATBALLS
Complete in 60 minutes
#grassfedbeef #recipe #food #foodie
Cajun Sauce Ingredients
1. 1 cup mayonnaise
2. 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3. 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
4. 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
5. 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
6. 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
7. 2 cloves garlic, minced
8. 2 teaspoons capers, roughly chopped
9. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
10. 1 teaspoon mild paprika
11. 1 scallion, finely chopped
12. 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
13. 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Cajun Sauce Directions
1. In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, hot sauce, whole-grain mustard, garlic, capers, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, scallion, salt, and cayenne pepper.
2. Let sit at room temperature.
Swedish Meatballs Ingredients
1. 1 1/2 pound Nurture Ranch Grass Fed Ground Chuck
2. 2 slices of fresh whole grain bread
3. 1/4 cup milk
4. 3 TBSP grass fed butter (recommend Kerry Gold)
5. 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
6. 2 TBSP olive oil (recommend Cavelli Organic)
7. 1 pinch and 1 TSP sea salt
8. 2 large egg yolks
9. 1/2 TSP black pepper
10. 1/4 TSP ground allspice
11. 1/4 TSP freshly grated nutmeg
12. 2 TBSP finely grated Swiss cheese
13. 1 TBSP ofchopped chives
Swedish Meatballs Directions
1. Preheat oven to 250.
2. Tear bread into pieces and place in mixing bowl with the milk. Set aside.
3. Melt 1 TBSP of the butter. Add 1 TBSP olive oil, onion and a pinch of salt and cook onions on low heat until the onions are soft. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. Mixer bowl add bread, milk, ground chuck, egg yolks, 1 TSP salt, black pepper, allspice, nutmeg, and onions. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Use table spoon to scoop out meatball (about 1 ounce) and place on a sheet pan. Using your hands, shape the meatballs into rounds.
6. Heat 2 TBSP butter in the pan over medium-low heat. Add the meatballs and saute until until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes.
7. Use slotted spoon to remove meatballs and place on cooking tray. Dust top with cheese and chives.
8. Place in oven on low heat for 2 minutes slightly browning chives and melting cheese.
Serve with accompanying Cajun sauce in a dish.